Physician specialist second opinions from the comfort of your home.
A remote second opinion facilitated by Memorial Sloan Kettering through PinnacleCare VirtualConnect offers you:
- Collection of relevant medical records and images for transfer to consulting specialist
- Organization and review of medical records by PinnacleCare Medical Team to assess medical needs and to help prepare specific questions for consulting specialist
- Written remote second opinion report provided by a physician specialist on the medical staff at Memorial Sloan Kettering for opinion on diagnosis and treatment options, including answers to your specific questions
- Debriefing with PinnacleCare Medical Director, explaining the consultation in layman’s terms and helping you understand recommended next steps
- Transfer of the report to your treating physician
Call (844) 857-3199